Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Most Important Way to See

 

Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Give Me your cares, 
Cast them all on Me!
 They're too much for you, 
Too dangerous for you -
Cast them all on Me!
The plans I have for you are good
But cares can't go along!
They would only hinder you
And choke the Word I've given you!
Don't speak the situation -
Mix faith with My Word and see -
That's how to enjoy Christ's Victory!
The most important way to see -
Is to see like Me!
Imagine you are healthy, 
Protected, strong and free!
Every day you have a choice,
Believe and think like Me!
Every day choose faith not fear 
See all that I have promised you
I have only good for you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

1 Peter 5:7
Jeremiah 33:3
Proverbs 18:21
Numbers 13:1,25-33,14:6-9
Mark 4:19
Psalm 91,  103:1-5
1 John 5:4
Isaiah 55:11
Jeremiah 29:11
3 John 2


No comments:

Post a Comment