Thursday, December 7, 2023

Your Greatest Sense

'country church and sun rise.jpeg' failed to upload. TransportError: Error code = 7, Path = /_/BloggerUi/data/batchexecute, Message = There was an error during the transport or processing of this request., Unknown HTTP error in underlying XHR (HTTP Status: 0) (XHR Error Code: 6) (XHR Error Message: ' [0]')

 

Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church 

Dear beloved children,
Are there questions in your heart? 
Do you truly seek the answers? 
For I have Wisdom here for you -
Give faith "I give the answers!"
Don't be robbed by being confused,
Don't make bad decisions!
For that will make you easy prey -
Instead trust Me today!
Use your greatest sense of all -
Give faith not fear and receive My all!
Every good I have for you -
I will not fail you!
Guard your heart and cast your cares,
Make room for what is good and true -
My child, I AM helping you!
Take heed and do not be deceived - 
Limitless is My ability
When you have faith in Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Jeremiah 33:3
John 10:10, 27, 16:13
1 Peter 5:8
Luke 21:34
Mark 9:23
2 Timothy 1:7
James 1:5-8
Isaiah 55:11
Proverbs 4:20-27
1 John 4:4, 5:4
Mark 11:22-24


No comments:

Post a Comment