Sunday, February 18, 2024

Take & Enjoy Now



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

My beloved children,
What is stirring in your heart?
What is always on your mind?
Do you and I agree?
Come to My Word and find out true -
Do you and I agree?
All My promises are true,
You're Mine and I AM helping you!
In Christ is all supply,
Healing, comfort, joy complete!
Grace, mercy and peace for you -
You're Mine and I AM helping you!
You never are alone
For your heart is where I live in you -
Your heart I call My home!
Holy Spirit help to see,
"Overcomer true"
Agree with Me, My child, and see 
Stir up your faith and agree with Me, 
Take it now, take and enjoy now!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

2 Timothy 1:6-7
Amos 3:3
Psalm 103:1-5, 37:4
2 Corinthians 1:20
Matthew 7:7
Acts 20:32
Titus 1:4
Ephesians 3:14-21
1 John 5:4
Jude 20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment