Sunday, October 6, 2024

So Refreshing


 
Today's message 
The Olustee Community Church 
From "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear beloved children,
Be refreshed as morning dew,
My favor is upon you!
Enjoy who I AM in you true,
And My favor all around you!
When troubles come, 
Oh, be the one that asks Me what to do!
Let Me guide you, let Me help,
For I AM ever for you!
I restore good health to you
And, child, I heal your wounds!
Rest in all My care for you -
In Christ true Grace surrounds you!
Oh, see My favor as the dew -
Refreshment rests on you!
Hold on to all you know is true -
Rejoice in all My help for you!
Refreshing as the morning dew -
Enjoy My love for you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Proverbs 19:2
Ephesians 1:2-8
John 16:33
1 John 5:4
Isaiah 48:17
Jeremiah 33:3, 30:17
1 Peter 5:7
John 8:32
Philippians 4:4
2 Corinthians 13:14


No comments:

Post a Comment