Sunday, July 26, 2026

Positively Prosper



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Greater am I in you, dear one,
Greater I AM in you!
I AM here to help you see,
In ways you cannot miss!
Give to Me the negative
And step up and out of all of it!
I know just how to help you see -
Wisdom, understanding too,
I show you what's been going on -
I AM helping you!
You would not drink the poison
But you think on poison every day -
Understand it's just as bad -
Trade the bad for glad!
Come, now, let's go prosper - 
Positively Prosper!
Trust Me to care for you, for I do -
You're Mine and I AM helping you!
Positively Prosper 
In everything you do!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2026

1 John 4:4
Hebrews 4:12
Psalm 107:20
Micah 7:8
Psalm 34:19
James 1:5
Isaiah 48:17, 43:18-19
1 Peter 5:7
Philippians 4:6-8
Deuteronomy 28:13
Psalm 1:1-3
Romans 8:31
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment