Sunday, September 27, 2026

So Attended To

 
Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church 

Dear beloved children, 
You are so attended to,
I AM watching over you!
Nothing wasted in your life -
I use it all for good!
It might look like some have fallen
And just rotting on the ground
But that's not so,
Beloved, know I AM helping you!
The fruit that you're producing 
May look like it's not being seen
But I say, that's not so!
Keep growing, growing, growing -
You're prosperous & growing!!!
Who are you believing?
You're believing Me, dear one,
You're believing Me!
Who has the truth?
You know for sure it's Me!
No matter what it looks like now -
Trust that I AM helping you 
And trust that I know how!
Hear Me ever in your heart 
And follow, follow Me -
Abundant life so fruitful -
So very, good and fruitful!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Romans 8:28
Psalm 91
Galatians 5:22-23
Psalm 1:1-3, 40: 1-4
John 8:32, 14:6,  6:67-68, 10:27, 15:5
Ruth 4:13
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6


No comments:

Post a Comment