Friday, December 18, 2009

Your Heart Has A Map




Your Heart Has A Map

Your heart has a map child
Come, let’s explore
See, Oh My child
Come now, see more!
Here’s where beginnings
Took place years ago
Old things made brand new
See how, tis so!
Sweet new creation
Such joy revelation!
Look how those mountains
Were laid to the ground
See flags of victory
Where truth, has been found!
Look over yonder
See Love, how it flows
Pouring out kindness
For indeed, Love it knows!
Walk over here child
See tracks of My feet
Where I was running
When you turned, your heart's feet!
Here is the place where you fell on your face
Seeking the truth
Believing My Grace!
Child, here’s where I hold you
In comfort so long
Whispering gently
“You’re where you belong”

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2009 copyright
2Cor.5:17 John 3:1-8 1Peter 3:4 Gal.4:6 Eph.3:14-19
John 8:32 John 17:3 Luke 15:20 John 14:18

1 comment:

  1. I want to claim this one for myself! I'm where I belong now...many of my mountains were laid to the ground and anyone who cares to look will just see flags of victory! Thank you for expressing my heart!

    ReplyDelete