Sunday, January 3, 2010

Now Call It Victory




Now Call It Victory


No hope, will make the heart grow sick
Pale, in all ones countenance!
No hope! No hope!
The world does grope
In fear
It sees no hope
But Joy, upon thy face dear friend
For you believe
On Me depend!
In faith declaring
“God is Good!”
As every child, of Mine
So should!
Now listen as I tell you true
Listen child
I’m telling you
Say, “I have no need at all
For to My Father
This problem’s small!”
Speak to mountains
“Be removed!”
“Peace be still”
To ragging storms
For you have planted
Victory Seed
Before you ever
Had a need!
So powerful! My Word!
Your Seed!
Now call it Victory
Indeed!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Proverbs 13:12
Proverbs 16:20
Psalms 2:12
Psalms 34:10
Mark 11:22-23
Psalms Chapter 3
1Cor. 15:57
1John 5:4






2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this one! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do I have a testimony that starts like this poem! I once lived in the land of "no hope" but I have planted victory seed and I have a few spouts in my garden. I'm expecting full ears of corn according to Mark 4:26-29!
    This goes right along with the Expect poem!
    Thanks Debbie!

    ReplyDelete