Monday, January 11, 2010

My Way



My Way


A little bit of heaven
Here upon the Earth?
A little glimpse of marvelous?
A miracle or two?
A little joy? A little health?
Small, prosperity?
A bit of understanding?
A picture, kinda small?
Where?
Oh, where did I say
That little ever, was My way?
Answer child! Oh, answer!
You see
You can not say
Now use the word Profusion
See things child
My Way!!!



Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright


Matthew 6:10
Psalms 118:23
Ephesians 3:20
Psalms 71:21
Jeremiah 33:6-9
John 10:10
Luke 5:1-7

1 comment:

  1. I need to work on this one! I want to think God's way instead. God gave me an idea awhile back and it is still strong in my heart. I realize now that I just need to do it and God will take care of the rest and guide me along the way. I know now it is meant to be big not small!

    ReplyDelete