Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Keeper of the Home


Sweet Keeper of The Home

How beautiful you are to Me

Sweet Keeper of the home!

How lovely all your features

Teaching love so well!

Showing forth My goodness

True Love, indeed you tell!

At home you prosper, for you know

Eternal Life, is Me to know!

I hold you close and tell you

All through out the day

I love you! I enjoy you!

And I am here to stay!

Never shall I leave you

With kindness, I do speak!

How I love to give you strength

Whenever, you feel weak!

Ponder on the memory

Of when I first wooed you

Let Me be your husband

Those words, forever true!

There’s not a better way to pray

Than saying what I say today!

Be comforted! Be whole indeed!

I promise you, I’m all you need!

Proceed! Proceed! Proceed!

Be full, abundant overflow

Sweet Keeper of the home!

Don’t let your thoughts once roam

Stay mindful I delight in you

Rewarder

What I AM to you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Titus 2:1-5

John 17:3,14:16

Is.54:5

Philippians 4:8

Hebrews 11:6

Hello! By request I added an Amen! Many have told me they are unable to comment so I tried to change it up some and if all else fails you can Amen! :)

I love you! xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the "Amen" box!
    This fits just what I need today! Sometimes it's tough to be a keeper of the home. I have more motivation now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I LOVE the picture...just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I'm so glad that I get to be one of those Keepers of the Home! :) It is definitely a blessing and this poem is really an encouragement! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to describe what it means to be a "Keeper of the Home". I bet more people would do it after reading this poem! So thankful that I already am! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete