Monday, May 24, 2010

I Get To Know My Father


I Get To Know My Father

The sky is filled with puffy clouds
The pretty sun goes down
Birds are flying to their nest
I sit awhile and rest!
I think about the day I've had
I stop to thank My Father
Thank You! Says Your daughter!
I could not count my blessings
Nor name them one by one
So I will just thank Jesus
For all that He has done!
The Blessing, that I'm living in
Is Jesus bore my sin
Took my sickness, took my pain
He even took my shame!
So thankful as I live this life
The one Christ gave
Eternal Life!
I get to know my Father
Signed Love,
Your thankful daughter xo xo xo

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 24:1,91:1-2
Galatians 3:13-14
1Peter 2:24
Hebrews 12:2
John 3:16,17:3
2Cor.13:14
Ephesians 2:18


1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many blessings I could never count them! You are one of my blessings! I love you!

    ReplyDelete