Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Want To Be With You


I Want To Be With You

A little porch, a little chair
A quite place to cast my care
A gentle breeze, a puppy dog
A jumping, little frog
A flower pot, aroma grand
A little spot of open sand
Where children play
Though out the day
Oh, such joy to be with You
My Lord, My Savior True
So many things to do
But I just want to be with You!
All alone upon my porch
Recalling Your sweet Love
Pondering Your promise
That this shall never end
Knowing that 4ever
You'll always call me friend!
I hear You whisper in my heart
Tis Me child, wooing you
We'll never, be apart!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

1Peter 5:7
Psalms 16:11
Lamentations 3:21-25
John 14:16-18
Luke 10:38-42
2Cor.13:14


2 comments:

  1. I love how this poem makes me feel. God is everywhere with us, all the time. But you can sure feel Him even closer when you are in a place like this poem describes. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture and the mood it gives!

    ReplyDelete