Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do You See An i or e?





Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Do you see and i or e?
Come My child
And think like Me!
So very nice,
A compliment,
But focus on complement!
Do you understand?
You do!
Complement child,
Is Christ in you!
I tell you in so many ways-
I compliment for sure!
Child, you flow in faith by love,
Complement, that is pure!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright2010

This came from a question that came to my mind yesterday! Does God give compliments?
I went to study it out with the Holy Spirit and this is the poem He gave me!
Wow!!!

Compliment: an expression of praise or admiration; present a gift or other favor; congratulate.

Complement: that which fills up or completes; complete!

Colossians 1:27, 4:6, 2:10
Philippians 4:8
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6

Some Jesus gave-
The woman with the ointment
The good and faithful servant
The centurion
The talents story
Mary sitting at Jesus' feet...

All the compliments Jesus gave were based on a person having faith! There is so much more! So much more! xo

1 comment:

  1. I want to have faith that Jesus sees and compliments. I love the play on homonyms! A true lesson for me too!

    ReplyDelete