Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reflection of Your Father


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

What's standing by the water
The reflection is so clear
But if you hide the true thing
It will go unseen
For then
What stands between-
Is only what is seen!
Child, be My reflection
On earth reflect My love
My glory is within you
Live out this life above!
Don't cover up the true
To try and please this world!
Be seen! Be seen so beautiful!
Reflect the Kingdom world!
Live out this life above
Reflection of-
Your Father's Love!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

James 1:22-27
Psalms 1:1-3
Ephesians 5:1-2
Philippians 2:13-16
Matthew 6:10
Luke 6:35-36
1John 4:8
John 17:23

3 comments:

  1. Oh Father please help me to do better about reflecting Your love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I can't wait to look up these scriptures!!

    ReplyDelete