Friday, December 14, 2012

Adjustment ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My dear, 
Beloved child,
Adjustment makes it work!
That problem you are facing-
Adjustment makes it work!
Take the time to see with Me,
Let's adjust it,
See Wisdom, child, with Me!!!

Oh, Father,
With faith, I will adjust it!
All's not lost to throw aside-
For You, Lord, 
Live inside!
With You
 I'll just adjust it!
Wisdom, Understanding too-
Sweet Victory, adjustment!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

A testimony at the end... scroll down to see!

Proverbs 3:5-6
John 21:1-14
James 1:5
Psalm 1:1-3, 71:21
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14
Psalm 103:1-5
Proverbs 18:20-21
Hebrews 11:6

My personal testimony... The Lord woke me with the word "adjustment"  saying, " Adjust your words... praise Me for I AM helping you... angels all about it!"  Remember that praise releases all that's good!  Complain is what the enemy uses to steal, kill and destroy!  Adjustment is all you need!  
Beloved, child, take heed!!!  
Oh!!!  To find out that all you need is to adjust!  Like the disciples in John 21:1-14 and Luke 5:1-6,  they had been fishing all night and caught nothing... Jesus told them to cast their net to the other side!  They had overflow of fish!!!
Holy Spirit, help my tongue!
I need Your help, oh, help my tongue!
Praise upon my lips today!
Praise and not complain-
Today and everyday!!!
Thank You, Lord,
I pray!!!
 xo xo xo
***Complain comes so easy that Wisdom has to correct us!
Complain is sneaky so we need Holy Spirit revealing!
Complain is so common among us that we might not recognize we're doing it ... Thank You Father, for Wisdom's correction!
Thank You Father, for Understanding too... to keep 
The Blessing flowing 
in all that's good to do!!!
To keep the enemy away-
Praise makes evil flee!
Oh, praise 
Flow out of me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment