Thursday, December 20, 2012

Knowing...




Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Deep within your spirit,
My love for you,
Child, hear it!
Hear Me whisper,
I love you
Beloved, child,
Come, know I do!!!

Oh, Father!
Yes, I hear You!
Oh, yes!  Oh, yes,
I know You do-
You love me
Yes, You do!
I love You back-
I do!
I know, You know
I do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

1 Samuel 16:7
Colossians 1:27
John 10:27-30
John 17:3,23
Matthew 13:16
Luke 10:27
2 Corinthians 13:14
Luke 15:11-24 
Psalm 71:21 
Loving Father back and enjoying 
every good thing with Him!!!  
Making merry with Father!!!





2 comments:

  1. It is so evident that God loves us! Thank you Father for everything you help me through & save me from! Beautiful poem Mommy, I love you so very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sooo much my Sunshine! I will only be putting the poems on this blog spot now. If any of you girls want to post them on Facebook you can but I won't be on there for awhile. The Lord is showing me some details and I need to focus - REALLY focus!!! Thank you for all your encouragement honey! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete