Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Who's Fussy Now? :)


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I feel a little fussy, Lord,
I'm wondering just why?
I started out so wonderful
But now I'm not, Lord, why?
I've got a few excuses,
A list of some
Abuses...
But I have learned to come to You
And ask for Wisdom
Why?

Beloved child,
I'll tell you why...
Your flesh is crying out!
Crying out, yes, 
Crying out
That's what your mood's about!
Come to My Word, discover!
The truth, again,
Uncover!
Take captive, child, take captive-
Don't let flesh wander out!
Think spiritual, think joy complete,
Rise up, 
And be sooo sweet!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 26:41
James 1:5
Proverbs 3:5-6
2 Corinthians 10:5
Romans 12:1-2
Psalm 71:21
Jude 20-25
Ephesians 4:32
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6




No comments:

Post a Comment