Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Book with free radio CD is ready...


Good morning!  Sorry that I have glares on the pictures of the book and CD.... it is made of a new, firm, washable material, the pages are like nice calendar paper. Twenty poems and a free "from the radio" CD to follow along with.  ***Special thank you to KWHW and KQ 106... Melvin Hazel!!!  His is the voice on the intros and exits and he produced it too!  He also helped me so much with his great understanding about these things!  What a blessing he is to our ministry!!!   To order just send me your name, address, and the price is 12.95 plus 5% my area tax and 5.15 priority shipping 1 to 2 days.  Up to about 4 books for the same shipping cost.  Total cost is 18.75 for one book and free CD.  Two books with free CDs would be 32.35, three would be 45.95.   Thank you all sooo very much for caring and wanting to know!  
I love you my brothers and sisters in Christ!!!  
I'll post today's poem real soon! :)
I had request for this information!
Thank you!!!

To all my precious brothers and sisters out there that  have no way
 of commenting back to me....  

The Gospel Ministry of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
P.O. Box 309
Olustee, Oklahoma  73560



No comments:

Post a Comment