Thursday, May 30, 2013

Look Here, Look Here, Look Here ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Now, look here, look here,
Look here, I tell, 
I tell, myself!
Oh, Father, I believe You - 
"Give faith," I tell myself!
Doubt comes at me,
To slap me with it's poison,
It's aim is set to strike me! 
I have to have my plan in tack
My shield of faith,
Stops all attack!

Beloved child,
So very good!
Speak words of faith,
Believers should!
You realize
You are doubt's aim, 
 So very, very wise!
Yes, hold your shield of faith up high,
 Child, shout out, victory!
Now, go about your day in joy,
Beloved child, Christ's victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 4:20-21
John 10:10
1 Peter 5:8
Mark 9:23
Colossians 2:6-10
Ephesians 6:10-18
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Proverbs 18:20-21
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 71:21
Luke 10:38-42
Jeremiah 29:11
Hebrews 11:6







10 comments:

  1. Perfect, beautiful picture my precious Bz Division! My Alisha Ann!
    Thank you so very much for following the leading of the Lord to take this! It is just what I needed for this word/poem! We always have what we need!
    I love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about being slapped ... most people have had at least an accidental slap.
    It is such a shock to you that you are left stunned! I got a clear picture today, when I received this word/poem!
    Doubt does slap hard! BUT there is a way to keep from getting hit by doubt ... the Lord told us to have our shield of faith up! I was up early and had my shield of faith up when doubt aimed to hit me! Doubt got met with FAITH!!! I'm shouting, Victory!!! Thank You Jesus!!! I love you all so very much! xo We're believing God!!! Mark 9:23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Shields up!!! I feel like I'm believing for so many things right now. The awesome harvest I've had in some areas are helping my faith build! :) And that is the perfect picture for it. "please believe me!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Amanda! The pink rose representing, "Please believe Me!" You remembered!
    Thank you sooo much for the fellowship honey! Sweet sleep!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sold a book today! I asked God to send some one to the Darby's Store to buy a book today and He did!!! I'm going to ask that everyday! :)
      Thank you to that special woman of God! xo

      Delete
  5. Aw mom im so glad you got to sell a book! Thats so awesome, and i love what the pink rose means too...so sweet! I love u all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet my girl! We give so many books and CDs away I almost forgot that they are for sale too and that God wants me to prosper!!! It was encouraging!
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's wonderful mommy!!! What a great poem and I love this picture with it!!! Wonderful reminder how important our shield of faith is!!!! Love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you honey for the beautiful and perfect picture!
    I love you so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete