Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm In Love's Care...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I'm resting in Your tender care,
Showing forth,
I have no care!
I'm soaking up the sunshine,
Delighting in
You call me - "Mine!"

Oh, yes,
 Beloved of My own,
Resting while the world works hard,
Delighting in Me so!
Up on top of all your cares,
For Love, indeed, says so!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright  2013

1 Peter 5:7
2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Galatians 4:6-7
Ephesians 3:20
Philippians 4:4-8, 4:19
Proverbs 10:22
Mark 9:23
Psalm 37:4-5
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 1:20
3 John verse 2







4 comments:

  1. Renewing our minds... Romans 12:2
    Thank You Jesus!!! Sweet Rest in the finished work of Christ!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you all! I had a wonderful day! I miss you all that weren't here!
    I hope you had a great day too!
    I didn't get today's message on because the Scriptures got deleted off my page... I'm too tired to go fix it up to post. Maybe I will tomorrow... it was a WONDERFUL time of agreeing together at Church!
    I got spoiled the whole day long!
    It always rains over my house! ;) The Blessing!!!
    Love 4ever ... to all of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mommy these scriptures were exactly what I needed! I have been having those strange feelings that something was wrong but had no evidence of it for days now! This poem and the scriptures were just what I needed to put in my heart and head! I am casting ALL of my worries and anxieties on Him! Thank you & I miss you and love you SO very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful my Sunshine! I do remember thinking about you and praying for you after I got this poem/word! I wondered why! Now I know!
      A word for a weary one along the way!!! I'm so thankful you are resting in Father's care!
      No better place, so full of love and grace!!!
      Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

      Delete