Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Like To See Things...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I love to look up at the sky,
And Father, 
You know why!
I like to think I'll get a peak
Of what is on ahead,
I like to see things in the clouds,
And dream of what's ahead!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
Indeed, you like to peak!
And in My Word I find you,
Of what's above, you seek!
The clouds form many figures,
They stir a wonder, true,
But what is up ahead for you -
Is in My Word, so true!
Find beauty in the clouds, My child,
Imagine, I'm for you!
And while you are enjoying,
Know always, I love you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 92:1-2, 104:1-3
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2 Peter 1:19-21
Matthew 6:33
Colossians 1:27
Psalm 37:4-5, 71:21
Romans 8:31
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23

6 comments:

  1. Thank you my Sunshine for the perfect picture! Sooo pretty!
    I love you honey and thank you so very much!
    Have The Blessing Day!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt lead to take it & knew you would be able to use it someday:) perfect for this awesome poem! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome & encouraging scriptures for my Sunday morning:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an encouraging message from you too! I love and miss you so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love to look at the clouds too! I can't wait until I get to live in the country again so I can see them better. But God did give me a great Western view! :) The part about you like to peak reminds me of Trinity! Any time I tell her something is a surprise or a prize she asks if she can peak! ha! Little children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this one! Oh, yes! Asking to peak! That's called a vision! When God said, without a vision my people perish. We do not perish but have everlasting life! Relationship sooo sweet! 2 Corinthians 13:14
      I love you honey!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete