Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Truth is ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Grouchy as a bear,
Dear Lord, 
Yes, grouchy as a bear!
When I've too much to think about,
See things I can not fix,
I get like one big grouchy bear,
And think about, 
It's so unfair!!!

My child, 
You are not a grouch,
So do not act like one!
Come and let me comfort you,
Give those thoughts to Me!
Don't fret about things you can't fix,
Look to My Word and see -
I told you 
To give cares to Me!
We'll sort them out so you will know -
What is truly cares,
And what is not, child, throw!
You are not a grouchy bear
Come see the truth,
I'm more than fair!
I love you and I care for you,
I see you smile, My dear child,
You have
Your Father's smile!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John 10:10
Proverbs 15:13, 15, 16:3,7,16,20,22-24, 21:3
Jeremiah 33:3
Philippians 4:4-8,13,19
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 8:31
Amos 3:3
Proverbs 10:22
Colossians 1:27
Song of Solomon 2:14-16
Hebrews 11:6
3 John verse 2



6 comments:

  1. Faith pleases God, and by the end of the poem/word faith was rising and Father wanted me to know He smiled at me!!! At first I thought it meant my smile looks like His but I couldn't really find a Scripture for that so as I prayed I felt HIS SMILE at me!!! Now, that changes anyone acting like a grouchy bear ... I might not have really been acting like one on the outside but on the inside I knew I needed to give so much to Father!!! He wooed me alone to see it! I love you all so very, very much! I say with a big smile and a lighter load!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! I started out feeling like that bear too today but didn't let it take over. I was determined to "be glad in it"! In today I mean. :) I'm glad God cheered you up too Mommy!! I'm about to send you some more pictures. Finally got a minute to sit at the computer and catch up. :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them and I'm sooo thankful! They are beautiful and I know they will be perfect! I needed some from you! *** I finally had to just DO WHAT I KNEW TO DO AND PRESS ON!!! Decisions can be so tiring to me! I remember when we redid the kitchen and I prayed for God to help me and make it easy for me so I could just think on Spiritual things! He lead me to a magazine and I told the carpenters to "just make it look like this!" I never wavered! It looks just like I showed them! I need to pray that about everything!
    I love you sooo very much, honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when the enemy puts the pressure on ... Greater is the pressure on the inside of you ... you will not cave in! Remember too, that the only reason the enemy is putting pressure on you is because you are about to SEE and HOLD what you've been believing for!!! See how God sees! In Jesus Christ we win!!! Christ in us the hope of glory, living out Love's True Love story!!!
    I love you all! xo How exciting! For those who have ears to hear ... Father is telling us -
    Exhale Holy Spirit Wind,
    The enemy has got to bend! *** I actually did it and Wow does it feel good!!! I'm going to blow the pressure all away! In Jesus name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a great poem! I started out like this today too! Lol I didn't let mine win either & we ended up having a good time with friends:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo glad you had a good day my girl!
    You read them a day behind me! I will post todays in a few minutes! We had a wonderful day at Church... my favorite day! All of us agreeing and praising the Lord!!! Wish you were with us!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    I love and miss you so much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete