Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beloved Ruth ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
When things don't go just as they should,,
When what should be gold
Is made of wood -
What do I do, Lord, 
It's going fast
For it wasn't gold -
With heat, won't last!
What should have been a sight to see,
For others to behold,
Is turning into ashes -
So very frail, 
With patches!
BUT still I offer up to You
Praise where all
The Glories due!
I can not look at crumbled hope
And not believe it could have been
If gold was what 
It would have been!!!

Beloved Ruth,
My very own, 
What makes a house a home?
Love and patience,
Laced with kind and gentle ways -
Thankfulness
To fill all days!
Indeed, the gold you hoped to see
Is here, Ruth,
What you have with Me!
I AM in you - enjoy,
I'm for you in the kindness, 
I'm for you, I AM gentle,
All that you are hoping for -
Gold to shine for all to see,
Your tender, sweet relationship -
The one you have with Me!
Focus on what's  true and gold,
What you have with Me!!!

My Redeemer,
In understanding 
At Your feet, 
In thankfulness I come to speak -
I come to shout Your praises
For all You show to me!
I come expecting Glory,
Oh, what You show to me!
Sweet, oh, sweet relationship,
Kindness 
In our fellowship!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 33:3
Luke 10:38-42
The Book of Ruth in the Bible
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Ruth 2:12-14
Isaiah 54:8
2 Corinthians 2:14
Matthew 1:21-23
Hebrews 11:6
Genesis 15:1
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment