Thursday, August 21, 2014

Little Question & Great Big Answer ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I have a little doggie, Lord,
That makes me very happy -
Just to see her makes me smile,
Her presence makes me happy!
Why does she bring me pleasure?
Why does she like my presence too -
I wonder, Lord, I truly do!!!

Beloved child,
It's simple, she enjoys you 
And so she offers pleasure back -
Pleasure forth
And pleasure back!
You enjoy her - pleasure forth
And pleasure back!
See pleasure sown, 
See pleasure reaped!
If only My dear children 
Would see Me that way too -
They're Mine,
They bring Me pleasure
But many won't come close to see,
They won't enjoy Me!
Keep enjoying Me, My child, 
For I enjoy you -
A dog, a cat, a horse ...
On and on the choice
But nothing ever will compare
With joyous pleasure 
We do share!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 33:3
Galatians 6:7
2 Corinthians 13:14
Colossians 1:16
Revelation 4:11
Luke 10:38-42, 15:11-24
Hebrews 10:19-23, 11:6
Ephesians 3:20
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment