Sunday, August 17, 2014

Choose Wisdom & You'll See ...


Today's Message at
The Olustee Community 
Church ...

My beloved children,
I delight in this,
Seeing that you glory -
You understand, you know Me!
Declaring loving kindness,
Proclaiming I AM Good!
The cross, indeed, My judgement,
Indeed, indeed, say, Good!
The gift of righteousness for you,
Given freely Love so true!
Take care to how you build upon,
To where you spend your time!
Consider what will truly last,
Forever, for all time!
The simplicity of Christ,
My Wisdom, truly live!
No matter how advanced man gets,
Choose wisdom, child, and live!
In every situation, 
Choose wisdom and you'll see -
Exactly what I've told you,
Continue, walk with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 9:23-24
1 Corinthians 3:18-21
Colossians 2:14
Psalm 107:2
Romans 5:17
1 Corinthians 3:10-13
2 Corinthians 11:3
James 3:17
Proverbs 9:6,11
Amos 3:3
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment