Monday, October 6, 2014

The Things Love Shows Me ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, the things You show me, Lord,
The Wisdom that You give!
I take what You do give me,
In Love I truly live!
You showed me roasted marshmallows
And gave me understanding -
Each born again believer 
Is given all they need
But only if they start a fire
And offer back to You -
Only then will love melt through
For in passion,
Love melts through!
Some keep the gifts unopened, 
Some eat them like they are,
But some dare to start a fire
And see Love's true desire!
How simple, Lord, I understand -
You showed me melted marshmallows -
A flavor, oh, so grand!
Help me ever be in Love,
Melted for Your glory,
For passion is
Love's story!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 33:3
2 Peter 1:1-10
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
James 3:17-18
Romans 12:1-2
1 Corinthians 13:1-8
Galatians 5:6
Jude 20-21
1 John 4:19
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment