Sunday, October 5, 2014

Rest, Care & Provision ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church ...

My  beloved children,
Entered into rest to find,
Indeed, your Father is 
Good and Kind!
Holding on to promises, 
Standing on the Truth,
Ever clinging to the Vine,
Beloved child of Mine!
Eating from My Word to see -
Abundant life, Christ's Victory!
Take courage, now, to see with Me,
Overcome what comes against -
You're free from all that comes to steal,
To kill and to destroy!
Remember who you are -
You're Mine, that's who you are!
Hold up the mighty shield of faith -
Christ's Victory is now, don't wait!
Shine faith and show that Love is True,
I AM, I AM, 
I AM for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Hebrews 4:10-11,16
Jeremiah 9:23-24
John 15:5
Psalm 34:7-8
Acts 28:15
John 10:10
1 John 5:4
Galatians 3:26
Ephesians 6:16
Matthew 5:14-16


No comments:

Post a Comment