Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Remind Me to Believe Not Feel


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
I'm feeling kinda weak today,
Not my joyful self!
I'm feeling bitter roots appear,
I need to pluck them up!
I'm feeling like I'm letting go, 
Like I am giving up on
What I once held tight -
I don't feel up to fight!
Lord, help me know just what to do,
Help me see the truth!
Help me know just when to fight,
For I'm Your own dear Ruth!!!

Beloved child, 
Indeed, My Ruth,
You're married to The Truth!
Letting go so I can lead,
Beloved, you take heed!
Take heed 
And let Me lead!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Isaiah 40:31, 43:1-2
Colossians 1:27
Philippians 4:13
Mark 4:14-20
Galatians 2:20
John 14:26
Ruth 2:12
John 17:23
Matthew 6:34
Isaiah 48:17
Matthew 11:27-30
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Debbie Kulbeth Isn't it so wonderful that we know the truth and don't live by feelings anymore! Oh, the years I wasted by going by feelings! xo
    5 mins · Like · 1

    Andrea Drury Tuey So beautiful Mommy! We all have those times in our lives but praise God they can't stay! I love you my Mommy Begommy
    4 mins · Unlike · 1

    Andrea Drury Tuey Just read your comment, so thankful for that lesson! That was always my BIGGEST problem:) not anymore!
    3 mins · Like

    Debbie Kulbeth This is a good day!!! Just a tender, sweet reminder to not go by feelings! Feelings lie! God's Word is the Truth!!! We are told to choose Blessing, to choose life!!! I love how I heard this in my heart and then God gave me the truth for every feeling!!! To understand is JOY!!! I love you my Sunshine!!! SO very much! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo xo xo
    1 min · Like

    ReplyDelete