Thursday, February 5, 2015

Beautiful Time With You


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
When I'm looking in Your Word
All doubt seems 
So absurd!
Then as I go about my day -
Doubts call to me,
Come play!
Teasing me and taunting me,
Seeking for attention,
With lists of doubts 
To mention!
Help me know just what to do
So I'll refuse to play!
Help me understand, 
So in faith 
I'll ever stand!!!

Beloved child,
Doubt calls to play,
Just to steal
The Word away!
To choke the plans I have for you,
To steal your dreams away!
Stand in faith and see,
All I've ever shown to you,
Indeed, child, you will see!
Believe, for you belong to Me, 
I've given faith to see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

James 1:22-25
Romans 4:20-22
Hebrews 11:6
Genesis 6:22, 7:5
Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Mark 9:23
Galatians 2:20
Colossians 1:27
Mark 4:13-20
Jeremiah 29:11
Ephesians 3:20




No comments:

Post a Comment