Friday, February 6, 2015

Sweet Song of Peace


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Oh, to hear Your voice, My Lord,
Sweet Holy Spirit witness!
To have the peace that passes all -
All the world could know!
Singing out Love's sweetest song -
I'm right where I belong!
Just coming to You, Father,
Because I am Your daughter,
Because there is no other -
That really knows my heart
And no one knows just what I need - 
Has wisdom to impart!
The world has many coping skills -
Unmasked just unbelief!
But I have found the greatest peace -
In You I have relief!!!

Beloved child,
Relief indeed!
You trust in Me for everything -
For everything you need!
Peace is ever flowing 
Keep singing, 
Rest in knowing!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

2 Corinthians 13:14
Colossians 3:15
Psalm 95:1-7
Galatians 4:6-7
James 1:5
Proverbs 16:22-25
John 8:31-32
Philippians 4:7
Galatians 5:22
Ruth 2:12
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment