Saturday, February 14, 2015

Who I Am To You


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 

Dear Father,
When I think 
I can not stand a minute more,
When I'm about to fall,
When I am shaky,
When I'm weak,
When every thing looks bleak -
I call upon You to recall,
Recall unto my memory,
That You are helping me!
Remind me who I am to You,
Remind me I am Yours -
Again, again, and ever more,
Remind me I am Yours!!!

Beloved child,
The Scriptures,
Look unto My Word!
Elijah had a time, come see, -
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ...
By faith they had to see!
I showed them I was faithful,
I helped them to believe!
And then the mighty sights they saw,
The mighty things they heard!
Oh, Holy Spirit power upon -
Now worry was absurd!
Take comfort of the Comforter,
Take all that is for you,
Take joy to where you once did cry -
See what I see, give faith, 
Don't cry!
I'm for you, I adore you,
You're Mine, child,
I support you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

1 Kings chapter 19
Acts 1:1-5, 2:17-18,38-39
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
John 20:29
Mark 9:23
John 10:10, 17:23
Romans 8:31
Philippians 4:4,13,19
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23 again



No comments:

Post a Comment