Friday, July 22, 2016

Peace Divine


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

In all things, all things, give Me faith -
My precious child,
Give faith!
Hold on to My promises,
Hold on to "believe"
Take the blessings that I give,
Beloved one, receive!
Trust that I AM for you,
Trust that I AM able,
Trust that I adore you,
Remember you are Mine!
Angels all around you,
Remember I AM in you -
Dear child, I call you "Mine"
Now rest in all that's good and true,
I've gone ahead of you -
I gave My Holy Spirit,
Power helping you!
No fear, just faith,
Child, you are Mine -
Say, "blessed!"
See Peace Divine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Mark 9:23
3 John 2
Proverbs 21:31
Psalm 91
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Romans 8:31
2 Timothy 1:7
Colossians 1:27
Philippians 4:4, 8, 13
Mark 9:23 again



No comments:

Post a Comment