Friday, July 15, 2016

Helping Me See Clearly


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

So much I have to do today,
The wind, last night, blew hard -
Now scattered, piled, and all about,
Unwanted's in my yard!
Compared to all the world goes through,
A day of junk's not bad,
And even You will help me, Lord,
Have strength and still be glad!
You'll help me gather all this up,
You'll help me sing all through it,
And when I've had enough hard work -
I'll rest as others do it!
Help me see the truth in this -
"I am a Kingdom dweller" 
When worldly stuff blows in my life,
I get it out, 
"Christ's Victory" I ever shout!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Genesis 8:22
Proverbs 15:13-15
Philippians 4:4,8,13
Galatians 1:4
1 Peter 2:9
Mark 4:14-20
Colossians 1:27
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment