Friday, December 16, 2016

Where is the Mountain?


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Where is the mountain I couldn't get over?
Where is it, Lord, I ask?
For I just went the very same way 
But there's not even a hill today!
I simply went across with ease,
Dear Father, 
Tell me please!!!

Beloved child,
You spoke it away,
It didn't leave the first time you said,
Though faith, indeed, is active,
But over time, time after time,
Your faith developed - active!
Now, what you see today is clear,
Walk on in faith, no fear!
Where's the mountain, child, you ask -
I used your faith to move it,
Indeed, the power Mine!
See beloved child, the truth -
You see yourself as "Mine"
You understand I'm for you,
I love you, I adore you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Isaiah 40:4
Luke 3:4-6
Mark 11:22-24
Proverbs 18:21
Romans 12:2
Matthew 4:4
Romans 4:19-20
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Timothy 1:7
Romans 8:31
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment