Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Keep God Given Dreams in Sight


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

I'm going to go see 
If some thing I wanted 
Is still there!
While I was shopping for others,
I saw a thing I wanted there -
There in a store, 
With old, sweet things,
Was some thing I did just adore!
I thought I might forget it,
But in prayer, 
It came to my mind today,
And with it came a gentle nudge,
Go get it, put it before you today!
And so before me I will keep,
Ever the things of my dreams,
Knowing as I think in my heart -
I'll see and hold my dreams!
There is a way that seems strange to man,
But God says, understand!
  Understand and see in your heart -
God gives desires as you seek Him,
As you seek Him with all of your heart!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 3:5-6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Proverbs 23:7
Psalm 37:4
Proverbs 29:18, 14:12
Jeremiah 29:11-13, 33:3
Hebrews 11:13
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment