Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Be Over It


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
There's something 
I like to do with You,
I do it every day!
I like to be alone with You,
All alone and pray!
I like to say, "I believe You!"
I like to feel Your pleasure -
Each time I choose, believe You!
The things I find important
Do change the more I pray-
The more, Lord, I'm alone with You
The more I see Your way!
What seemed so big, and growing too,
Has shrunk now 
As I talk with You!
What was that thing I brought to You?
I can't seem to recall -
I know that it seemed really big,
But after all this time with You,
It flatted out so small!

Beloved child,
So small, indeed!
Walk on ahead, right over it -
Rejoice and be, child, 
Over it!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 3:5-6
Isaiah 48:17
3 John 2
Amos 3:3
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Deuteronomy 28:13
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:13



No comments:

Post a Comment