Saturday, March 7, 2015

What's Little to God


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
I know that I'm just little
In what I offer You,
I know that I'm not special 
In a famous worldly way!
I look so very little 
When the world does look my way,
But You tell me to give to You
What I have to give!
So everyday I offer back, 
Each day I do return,
You take my very little 
And make a big return!!!

Beloved child,
Keep offering, 
Keep ever flowing on!
One day you'll see the outcome -
Keep flowing, child,
They'll come!
They'll come and listen 
To sweet Grace,
They'll come and hear Love's story!
And from the little you gave back
Oh, Glory, Glory, Glory!
Keep telling Love's True Story!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

1 Kings 17:1-16
2 Kings 4:7
Psalm 37:16
Matthew 10:42
Luke 21:1-4
1 Peter 4:1-14
2 Corinthians 1:2-4, 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




No comments:

Post a Comment