Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Delighting in Each Other


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

My beloved Father,
You want to hear my voice -
You wake me every morning,
You want to hear my voice!
Oh, what joy that brings to me,
That I could bring delight to You -
Waking every morning,
Excited, Lord, to talk with You!
My voice You want to hear,
You woo me ever closer,
You woo me to come near!
I begin to share with You,
To worship with my song,
And in this sweet, sweet fellowship -
I'm right where I belong!
To hear Your voice within my heart -
Gives every morning
A blessed start!
Delighting in each other -
A daughter with her Father!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Song of Solomon 2:14
Jeremiah 33:3
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 119:103,162
Luke 10:38-42
Lamentations 3:21-25
Romans 8:14
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment