Monday, September 18, 2017

Proverbs & My Kitchen Drain


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Lord, I see lessons with my drain
As You speak to me Your Word!
How things that shouldn't be in there 
Stopped up the flow of freedom!
My soul clogged up
True freedom!
I allowed some bitterness, 
I allowed some hurt,
I allowed a hardened heart,
Because I bathed in hurt!
Oh, that drain that clogged all up -
The one that's in my kitchen,
A little work and it is free,
But, Lord, oh, look at me!
Beloved child, be free as well -
And let's not look at you!
That is where the clog began,
To free it look at Me!
Enjoy sweet, sweet fellowship,
Unclogged and walk with Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Proverbs chapters 3 & 4
Mark 4:1-20
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Romans 12:2
Amos 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment