Sunday, November 15, 2020

Our Love Story



Today's Message ...

Dear beloved children,
There's a world of entertainment
Just waiting for your interest -
Hoping it can grab you!
Pause and consider deeply,
Don't let the world grab you!
Keep ever on the course of truth,
Keep fellowship with Me!
I really, truly listen -
I let you finish out your thoughts,
Distractions don't distract Me!
I give you wisdom, guide your day,
I never look away!
Ask, child, I AM here to help -
In big things and in small things too,
I AM here to help you!
Come and reign in life, 
Indeed, by Jesus Christ!
Christ in you the hope of glory -
Glory! Glory! Glory!
You're Mine 
And this is our Love Story!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2020

Proverbs 16:25   John 15:19   1 Peter 3:10, 5:8
John 10:10, 27   2 Corinthians 13:14   1 Peter 5:7
John 5:1-9   James 1:5   Proverbs 4:7-8   Romans 5:17
Colossians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment