Sunday, January 23, 2022

Faith Will Take Ahold



Todays Message at
The Olustee Community Church


Hear your Father's sweet instruction, 
Come, beloveds, rest!
Rest in all My tender care, 
Rest and hear Me say 
Trust that I AM for you, 
Today and every day!
I never said to "figure out" -
But let hope and faith come out!
As hope is found within My Word
Faith will take ahold!
Trust that I AM helping you, 
Then trust and trust again!
Like sunrises and sunsets -
Again and again and again!
You are not alone in this or that -
I'm in you working all things out,
Unraveling what isn't right -
Until your thoughts are all just right!
Rejoice that you know Me
Child, take rest each day in Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Proverbs 4:1
Psalm 37:23
Hebrews 4:10, 16
John 10:27
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hebrews 11:1
Lamentations 3:21-25
Proverbs 1:33, 4:18
Psalm 16:6,11
Philippians 1:6
Colossians 1:27
Romans 12:2
Philemon 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment