Sunday, January 30, 2022

I Speak Life to You


 

Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church


Dear beloved children, 
You belong to Me!
Stay in blessed fellowship,
Hear Me and you'll see!
Don't take your eyes off of what I've said -
To look at grime instead!
Grime is dirty build up acquired over time,
Ingrained into this world,
But you, dear child, are Mine!
Keep your focus on My love,
Think thoughts from up above!
Renew your mind and clean it up,
My Word is spot remover!
A lie in even just one spot
Has got to be cleaned up!
I AM for you, I adore you,
You're Mine and I AM for you!
In Christ you have the victory,
Holy Spirit help within -
To win again and again, and again!
Hear Me for I live within speaking life to you -
Again and again and again!!!


Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Romans 8:16
Acts 26:18
James 1:17
Galatians 1:3-5
2 Timothy 1:7
Philippians 4:8,13
Romans 12:2
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Romans 8:31-32
Deuteronomy 33:12
2 Corinthians 2:14
John 10:10, 27-28


No comments:

Post a Comment