Sunday, July 17, 2022

Get a Better View




Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church


Dear beloved children,
See with new perspective,
Get a different view!
Let Me help you see, 
Yes, get a better view!
Move to see along side of Me, 
Look at what I see -
From right beside Me you can see
The victories I see!
If you are looking backward
Or always side to side,
You will not see clearly -
Look the direction I AM,
I guide you with Mine eye!
Copy Me, see victory,
I AM seeing good for you,
See good, Christ's victory!
Straight ahead, don't turn your head,
Trust Me, look ahead!
The good I have for you each day
Is seen when you don't look away!
A different view, a better view -
Good is all I have for you, 
Expect to see it, in Christ, child, live it!!!


Leeza Kuzzin Ministries 2022


Psalm 37:4
Proverbs 10:24
2 Corinthians 13:14, 2:14
Isaiah 48:17
Proverbs 4:25-27
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 68:19
Romans 8:32
Isaiah 52:7
Jeremiah 29:11
Colossians 1:27


No comments:

Post a Comment