Sunday, July 3, 2022

The One Who Sees




Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
The One who sees can untangle the mess,
The one who by feelings cannot!
Don't go by your feelings 
For you can't untangle that way!
Look to Me, child, for I can see all,
Trust Me to show you the way!
It feels like this then it feels like that,
That only produces a circle -
Closing in around and around,
Call on Me and get out of that cycle!
Let Me show you clearly,
For I love you, love you dearly!
Don't look to the world for worldly help,
The world doesn't care for you - I do!
I see what will work for you, love never fails -
Get wisdom; you get that from Me!
Listen with ears that trust I AM True -
Soak in My comfort, stay in My care!
Stay, child, stay in My care!
Look to Me with the eyes of your heart,
Trust Me with all of your heart!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Psalm 32:8
Genesis 16:13
John 4:3-30
Jeremiah 33:3
John 17:3
Genesis 15:1
Romans 12:2
James 1:5
Romans 10:17
John 14:26, 8:36
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment