Sunday, September 4, 2022

Succesful Plan



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Recall to mind the place you go 
When you need peace and comfort -
How you get alone with Me 
And receive sweet peace and comfort! 
Now think wisdom has a plan -
To keep you in peace, with joy too,
My child, that's what I have for you!
It's as simple as keeping Me first,
First within your heart!
Do you think I'm important above all else?
Am I interesting enough to you?
You pay attention to those things -
That are important and interesting to you!
Come and let Me show you -
I have a great successful plan,
I help you, child, to understand!
Don't think in just a natural haze -
Think with Me and be amazed!
Peace and comfort, full of joy,
A pleasant life, abundant life,
Each day "with Me" to enjoy!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Ministries 2022

Psalm 138:8
Colossians 3:15
2 Corinthians 1:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Matthew 6:33
Proverbs 4:20-23
Isaiah 26:3
Romans 1:21
Ephesians 6:14
Luke 1:46
2 Chronicles 25:9
Psalm 16:6,11

No comments:

Post a Comment