Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Hopes & Dreams



Today's Message at 
Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Lean your thoughts on Me,
Rest your thoughts on Me!
The world has a lean toward fear
But lean toward Me, to faith not fear! 
The sunrise opens up the sky, 
Another day appears!
And with its wondrous beauty, 
Hope again appears!
As you lean upon My Word 
And rest in all My promises -
Enjoy that you are My friend 
And on Me you do depend!
Remember when you leaned on things
That could not hold you up?
Recall the faith you heard, 
How you've learned to lean on Me, 
 How My promises are true 
And how I won't disappoint you!
Hope appears and paints in you
A dream from Me to you!
Faith for what you hope for
Brings that dream alive!
Living out what once was hope -
I'm your Father, I'm your Friend,
On Me you do depend!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Ministries 2022


Proverbs 4:20, 5:1, 13:12
Psalm 32:8
Proverbs 18:24, 27:1
Matthew 6:21
Proverbs 14:12
Romans 10:17
Joshua 1:8, 21:45
Psalm 37:4-5
Colossians 1:13


No comments:

Post a Comment