Thursday, August 18, 2022

Faithful Friend



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church 

Dear beloved children,
Rest as you depend on Me,
Enjoy as you trust Me!
I can see where you can't see,
Agree to always depend on Me!
Don't pull and tug the way you sometimes do -
Rest in all I show to you!
Enjoy that I'm your Faithful Friend,
On Me you can depend!
Yes, Holy Spirit power within -
Trust Me heart and soul!
I will not fail you, on Me you can depend!
If you look to what only you can do -
You'll never get true rest,
For you can't get it done, remember I'm The One!
Your part is believing Me,
Keep your part with all your heart -
I'm faithful to My part,
Be faithful to your part!
Your mind is asking, 
"Really, Lord, that's all I am to do?"
Rest in Me, enjoy Me, depend on Me, and trust Me!
It's true, My child, believe is what you do!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Ministries 2022


Isaiah 14:3
Matthew 11:28-29
Jeremiah 30:10,17
Hebrews 3:18
2 Peter 1:3
Romans 4:20-21
John 15:13
2 Timothy 1:7
Joshua 1:5
Philippians 4:13
Hebrews 4:2
Mark 9:23
Luke 1:37-38,45

No comments:

Post a Comment