Monday, August 1, 2022

Wisdom Plans



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Ask of Me for wisdom, listen with whole heart!
I long to help you understand -
Wisdom I impart!
I'll lead you to My Word to see -
I'll help you understand,
And then upon My promises -
Beloved, there you'll stand!
Confusion is not a blessing word,
Confusion is of the world!
Oh, how the world runs with it 
And daily comes up with more of it!
Wisdom is My Blessing Word,
Seek and you shall find, ask and I do give to you -
I open understanding too, I truly, truly do!
Don't be as the bewildered ones -
You hold the truth, you hear the truth -
Choose always to believe the truth!
Holy Spirit help within, 
In Christ you always win!
As the world shakes its head in doubt 
And fails in all its plans -
You receive My wisdom, 
And enjoy My victory plans!!!


Leeza Kuzzin Ministries 2022


James 1:5
2 Corinthians 13:14
Proverbs 4:6-7
Psalm 119:105
John 16:13
1 Corinthians 2:14
Acts 17:21
Hebrews 13:8
Matthew 7:7
Romans 10:17
Mark 9:23
1 John 5:4
Romans 5:17
Acts 5:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment