Sunday, February 26, 2023

Give Faith & See



 Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
There's so much more to see and do
And I AM helping you!
All the Good News that you hear,
Keep hearing for I'm helping you!
Helping you to know the truth -
There is much, so very much, 
Much more for you to see!
Don't limit what you'll receive from Me -
Give faith, child, receive abundantly!
While all around you winds do blow,
You keep learning - grow and grow!
I will keep you safe and sound -
Angels are always all around!
You give voice to what I say -
I will lead you every day!
Holy Spirit help within - 
Believe, speak faith,
And always see Christ's Victory -
The best is yet to be!
Enjoy, My child, abundantly,
For you forever belong to Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023


Jeremiah 33:3
Proverbs 24:3-4
Psalm 23:1-6
James 1:5-7
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 91 
Proverbs 18:21
Romans 8:14
Psalm 37:23
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment