Sunday, March 5, 2023

A Vision of Hope


Today's Message at The 
Olustee Community Church

My beloved children,
Keep growing as you turn to Me -
Life abundant, a life so free!
All those years of fears and tears -
See them all behind you!
Now you understand and grow -
In hope and love you grow and grow!
Each thing that comes against you,
I help you rise above,
You give Me faith and rise in love!
"Overcomer" that you are -
My bright and treasured child and friend -
On Me you now depend!
When dates of sadness look at you -
Make a date with Love,
 Make a date with Me!
Shine ever, ever on and on -
Continue to continue
I AM in you, I AM for you -
I love you, My child, I adore you! 

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

1 Corinthians 13:7
Proverbs 29:18
Romans 8:28
Jeremiah 29:11
1 John 4:19
Luke 1:37
Ephesians 1:2-7
Colossians 1:27
1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment